Thursday, May 1, 2008

Week 2

I hope to learn heaps as I explore the journey of Web 2.0 and how best to gain information and learn different ways in which to communicate with other people

Lifelong Learning is important with ever changing technology this will give me the opportunity to learn about the way in which Libraries can benefit from all the new web sites available . This will then give me the confidence to help library users with such applications as Flickr, Wikis, Mashups and Blogger to name a few.

The blogs of the Sutherland Shire Library News and the ACT Public Library Blog are very well presented, interesting and informative and unique to each library and that's what I like about it you can add your own individual touch to the blog.

Blogging provides us with valuable information that we can contribute to and access. Libraries can promote collections, events, resources and exhibitions and can be used professionally between staff and other Libraries. Blogging I can see will be great to use within the Library

No comments: